- A15093C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MIP-3β, Exodus-3, ELC, CK Beta-11, CKb11, EBI1 Ligand Chemokine, Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 Beta
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCL19 is a CC chemokine expressed in the lymph nodes. CCL19 is only 32% identical to CCL21 at the amino acid level; nevertheless, these chemokines bind to the same receptor, CCR7. CCL19 is not expressed in high endothelial venules (HEV) as is CCL21, but CCL19 is transcytosed in HEV. It has been described that CCL19 binds to CCX-CKR and CRAM-B receptors. These two receptors are members of the non-classical chemokine receptor family, which also includes D6, DARC, and CXCR7. It has been suggested that CCX-CKR is a scavenging receptor for CCL19, and the CRAM-B receptor might be responsible for the transcytosis in HEV for CCL19. In addition, CRAM recycles constitutively and can internalize CCL19 within a few minutes, suggesting it may play a role in the regulation of immune responses as well as homing processes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human CCL19
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
Neut - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by neutralization of the chemotaxis induced by recombinant human CCL19 (0.1 µg/mL) on mouse Baf3-hCCR7 transfectant chemoattractant cells. ND50 range: 0.1 - 1.0 μg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2820099 (BioLegend Cat. No. 612803)
AB_2820100 (BioLegend Cat. No. 612804)
CCL19 is expressed in the T cell zone of lymph nodes, in Peyer's patches by reticular cells, and in the spleen by stromal cells. CCL19 is expressed by endothelial cells in lymphatic venules.
- CCL19 chemoattracts naïve T cells and maturing dendritic cells (DCs) into T zones of secondary lymphoid organs. CCL19 and CCL21 inhibit apoptosis in DCs.
- Thymocytes, activated T cells, naïve CD4 and CD8, mature DCs, antigen-engaged B cells, fibroblast-like synoviocytes of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- CCR7 (CD197)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Rossi DL, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:1033.
- Sánchez-Sánchez N, et al. 2004. Blood 104:619.
- Comerford I, et al. 2006. Eur. J. Immunol. 36:1904.
- Leick M, et al. 2009. Immunology 129:536.
- Le Nouën C, et al. 2011. PLoS Pathog. 7:e1002105.
- Gene ID
- 6363 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL19 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.