- A15114B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Zeta chain associated protein kinase, SYK related tyrosine kinase, ZAP-70
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
ZAP70 is a 70 kD protein tyrosine kinase associated with the zeta chain of the T cell receptor. It is expressed in T cells and NK cells and has been shown to be involved in T cell signaling. Defects in ZAP70 have been linked to selective T cell defects. The ZAP70 kinase undergoes multiple phosphorylation events after T cell receptor engagement and interacts with a number of proteins involved in signal transduction. Recently, ZAP70 has been identified as an important prognostic marker in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL).Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-peptide surrounding ZAP70 Y319.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICFC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. For intracellular flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this antibody is ≤ 0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2629829 (BioLegend Cat. No. 691202)
- Protein tyrosine kinase, contains two SH2 domains. Human Zap70 has three isoforms with predicted MW of 70kD, 56kD, 36kD. Mouse Zap70 has three isoforms with predicted MW of 70kD, 36kD, 35kD.
T cells, NK cells.
- Signal transduction, associates with the T-cell antigen receptor zeta chain tyrosine-based activation motif when phosphorylated. Defects in ZAP70 causes selective T cell defect.
- Signal transduction, associates with the T-cell antigen receptor zeta chain tyrosine-based activation motif when phosphorylated.
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Chan AC, et al. 1992. Cell. 71:649.
2. Chan AC, et al. 1994. Science. 264:1599.
3. Arpaia E, et al. 1994. Cell. 76:947.
- Gene ID
- 7535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ZAP70 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.