- OX-45 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- BCM1, OX-45
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD48 is a 45 kD GPI-anchored glycoprotein and member of Ig-superfamily, expressed on T cells, B cells, and monocytes/macrophages. It plays a role in adhesion and T cell recognition. The primary ligands for CD48 are CD2 and CD244.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat T cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
Block, IHC-F - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include blocking1 and immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Arvieux J, et al.1986. Immunology 58:337. (Block)
- Durr E, et al. 2004. Nat. Biotechnol. 22(8):985-92. (IHC-F)
AB_2783144 (BioLegend Cat. No. 204208)
- 45 kD GPI-anchored molecule of the Ig-superfamily
T cells, B cells, and macrophages/monocytes
- Lymphocyte adhesion and activation
- Ligand Receptor
- CD2, CD244, and 2B4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 24699 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD48 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.