- miap301 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin-associated protein, IAP, neurophilin, gp42, Rh-associated protein
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD47, also known as Integrin-Associated Protein (IAP), is a membrane protein of about 50 kD with an IgV-like extracelluluar domain, a five membrane-spanning segment and a short terminal cytoplasmic region. It is widely expressed on many cell types and often associated with beta 3 integrins. It has been reported that CD47 functions as a self marker. Red cells lacking CD47 were rapidly cleared from the bloodstream by splenic macrophages. By binding to SIRPα, CD47 controls hemostatic innate immune functions, such as phagocytosis and cell trafficking.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking2 and immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections3. This clone is not cross-reactive with human CD47.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wang H, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:13744.
- Jiang P, et al. 1999 J. Biol. Chem. 274:559. (IHC-F, Block)
- Product Citations
AB_1089034 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127501)
AB_1089035 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127502)
- 50 kD plasma membrane protein of the immunoglobulin supergene family, with an extracellular IgV-like domain of 120 amino acids, a five membrane spanning segment of 152 amino acids, and a short cytoplasmic tail of 30 amino acids.
Broad tissue distribution, including haemopoietic cells, epithelial and endothelial cells, fibroblasts, erythrocytes and other tissue cells.
- Adhesion molecules, immune regulation.
- Associates with β3 integrins.
- SIRPα (CD172α, Signal regulatory protein alpha), thrombospondin.
- Upon interaction with SIRPα, controls innate immune effector function, such as host cell phagocytosis.
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Brown E, et al. 1990. J. Cell. Biol. 111:2785.
2. Mawby WJ, et al. 1994. Biochem. J. 304:525.
3. Gao AG, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:21.
4. Oldenborg PA, et al. 2000. Science 288:2051.
5. van Beek EM, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:7781.
- Gene ID
- 16423 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD47 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD47 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC,IHC-F|
|FITC anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC,IHC-F|
|APC anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC,Block|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-A1031 anti-mouse CD47||miap301||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD47
FITC anti-mouse CD47
Biotin anti-mouse CD47
PE anti-mouse CD47
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD47
APC anti-mouse CD47
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD47
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD47
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD47
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD47
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD47
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD47
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD47
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD47
TotalSeq™-A1031 anti-mouse CD47