- 4G2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- 19A, CS1, CD319, CRACC
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD319/CD319/CS1/CRACC/SLAMF7 is a 66 kD transmembrane protein belonging to the CD2 subset of the immunoglobulin superfamily; it is expressed on most NK cells, B cells, and subsets of T cells. CD319 activates immune responses in NK cells when coupled with SAP-family adaptors (SAP, EAT-2, ERT) and inhibits immune responses in the absence of SAP-family adaptors or when bound to SH-domain molecules.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD319-Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
Direct ELISA, WB - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2616915 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152002)
- Extracellular domain with one Ig like V-set domain and one Ig like C2-set domain, and an cytoplasmic domain with two immunoreceptor tyrosine-based switch motifs ITSMs.
Spleen, lymph node, bone marrow, testis, thymus; NK cells, B cells, and subsets of T cells.
- Activates immune responses in NK cells when coupled with SAP-family adaptors (SAP, EAT-2, ERT).
- Interacts (via ITSM phosphorylated on Tyr-302) with SH2D1B, PTPN6/SHP-1, PTPN11/SHP-2, INPP5D/SHIP1, CSK and FYN, and SAP-family adaptors (SAP, EAT-2, ERT).
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Li Y, et al. 2013. PLoS One 8(9):e76681.
2. Dongre P, et al. 2013. Mol. Immunol. 54:254-63.
3. Tovar V, et al. 2002. Immunogenetics 54:394.
4. Dong Z, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:973.
- Gene ID
- 75345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD319 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.