- 13H8.3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thymic stromal derived lymphopoietin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin (TSLP) is a hemopoietic protein that is expressed in the heart, liver and prostate. TSLP overlaps biological activities with IL-7 and binds with the heterodimeric receptor complex consisting of the IL-7R alpha chain (IL-7Rα) and the TSLP-specific chain (TSLPR). Like IL-7, TSLP induces phosphorylation of STAT3 and STAT5, but uses kinases other than the JAKs for activation. TSLP prohibited apoptosis and stimulated growth of the human acute myeloid leukemia (AML)-derived cell line MUTZ3. It induces the release of T cell-attracting chemokines TARC and MDC from monocytes and activates CD11c(+) dendritic cells (DCs). TSLP activated DCs primed naïve T cells to produce the proallergic cytokines (IL-4, IL-5, IL-13, TNFα) while down-regulating IL-10 and IFN-γ suggesting a role in initiating allergic inflammation. Recent studies revealed that expression of TSLP has a direct link to the pathogenesis of allergic inflammation such as atopic dermatitis and asthma via activating dendritic cells and mast cells which trigger inflammatory Th2 response characterized by high TNF-alpha and little IL-10 production.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. For use as an ELISA detection antibody, a concentration range of 0.5-2 µg/ml is recommended. To obtain a linear standard curve, serial dilutions of TSLP recombinant protein ranging from 200 to 3.1 ng/ml are recommended for each ELISA plate. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_940339 (BioLegend Cat. No. 512102)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Liu YJ. 2007. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 120:238. Nagata Y. 2007 Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 144:305.
2. Jiang Q, et al. 2007 BMC Immunol. 8:11.
3. Kato A. et al. 2007. J Immunol. 179:1080.
4. Rochman I, et al. 2007 J Immunol. 178(11):6720.
5. Reche PA, et al. 2001. J Immunol. 167:336.
6. Pandey A, et al. 2000. Nature Immunol. 1:59.
7. Park LS, et al. 2000. J Exp. Med. 192:659.
- Gene ID
- 85480 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TSLP on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.