- R-10G (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- KS, Keratan Sulfate, Keratosulfate
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Keratan Sulfate (KS) consists of a family of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) that are abundantly present in the extracellular matrix and cell surface in certain tissues, such as the cornea and cartilage. Clone R-10G recognizes a unique form of podocalyxin-associated KS structures that are enriched on human induced pluripotent stem cells(hiPS) and human embryonic stem cells(hES). The epitope is also expressed in the adult human and mouse brain.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Tic cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.2 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2814376 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397602)
- Sulfated glycosaminoglycans, carbohydrate polymer
Human iPS/ES cells
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Stem Cells
- Antigen References
- Kawabe K, et al. 2013. Glycobiology. 23:322.
- Nakao H, et al. 2017. Glycoconj. J. 34:789.
- Shogo M, et al. 2015. jbc.M115.657692.
- Makanga JO, et al. 2015. Biol Pharm Bull. 38:127
- Hiroaki T, et al. 2017. Regen Ther. 6:1-8
- Gene ID
- View information about Keratan Sulfate on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.