- W16032B (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Ikaros family zinc finger protein 4 (IKZF4), ZMFN1A4, KIAA1782
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
EOS also known as IKZF4 is an IKAROS Family Member expressed in lymphocytes, specifically in Tregs. It plays an important role in the inhibitory function of Tregs. It may be involved in the development of the central and peripheral nervous systems as well as lymphoid development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human EOS recombinant protein (271-520 a.a.)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2814371 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397402)
- IKAROS family member
Lymphocytes, specifically in Tregs
- Essential for inhibitory function of Tregs
- Binds to 5'GGGAATRCC-3' Ikaros-binding sequence
- Antigen References
- Honma Y, et al. 1999. FEBS Lett. 447:76-80.
- Perdomo J, et al. 2000. J. Biol. Chem. 275:38347-54.
- Westman BJ, et al. 2004. Biochemistry. 43:13318-27.
- Pan F, et al. 2009. Science. 10.1126/science.1176077.
- Gene ID
- 64375 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about EOS on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.