- A20046A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Neurothelin, Basigin, EMMPRIN
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD147, also known as neurothelin or basigin, is a member of the Ig superfamily. It is a 55-65 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein which is primarily expressed on leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, and endothelial cells. CD147 is reported to have a function during embryonal brain development and/or play a role in integrin-mediated adhesion in brain endothelia.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2890794 (BioLegend Cat. No. 364602)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 55-65 kD
Leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, endothelial cells
- Antigen References
1. Biswas C, 1995. 55:434.
2. Fadool J, 1993. 196:252.
3. Felzmann T, 1991. 11:205.
- Gene ID
- 682 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD147 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.