- 10E2/HDAC1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Histone deacetylase 1, reduced potassium dependency, yeast homolog-like 1
Covance Catalog# MMS-5071
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
HDAC1 (histone deacetylase 1) is a 65 kD member of the Class I histone deacetylase family, which is similar to the yeast RPD3 protein. This nuclear protein operates in concert with histone acetyltransferases to control core histone acetylation in highly conserved lysine residues. HDAC activity has been associated with transcriptional repression and nucleosomal condensation. HDAC1 deacetylates RELA at residue K310, which results in the inhibition of NF-κB activity. HDAC1 has been suggested to participate in the regulation of eukaryotic gene expression and cell cycle progression. HDAC1-deficient mice were shown to be embryonic lethal, suggesting that HDAC1 plays a crucial role during embryonic development.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a peptide sequence derived from the C-terminus of the human HDAC1 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB, KO/KD-WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10 µg/mL is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
AB_2861081 (BioLegend Cat. No. 815102)
AB_2564789 (BioLegend Cat. No. 815101)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.