- OX-41 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SIRPa, PTPNS1, BIT, MFR, p84, CD172 antigen-like family member A
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Rat CD172a, also known as a signal-regulatory protein α (SIRPα), is a 75-110 kD transmembrane glycoprotein involved in the receptor tyrosine kinase coupled signaling pathway. It belongs to the Ig superfamily primarily expressed on monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells and neurons. CD172a serves as a substrate of activated receptor ttyrosine kinases (RTKs). The interaction of the CD172a intracellular domain with SHP-1 and SHP-2 displays negative signaling in the regulation of leukocyte adhesion and transmigration, T cell activation, macrophage fusion and phagocytosis. CD47 (IAP) is an extracellular ligand for CD172a.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat peritoneal macrophages
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting3, immunoprecipitation1, and immunohistochemical staining1, 2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Robinson AP, et al. 1986. Immunology 57:239. (IP, IHC)
- Thai QA, et al. 1999. Stroke 30:140. (IHC)
- Adams S, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:1853. (WB)
- Product Citations
AB_2188080 (BioLegend Cat. No. 204706)
Monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells and neurons
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neurons
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Robinson AP, et al. 1986. Immunology 57:239.
2. Thai QA, et al. 1999. Stroke 30:140.
3. Adams S, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:1853.
- Gene ID
- 19261 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD172alpha on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-rat CD172a (SIRPα)||OX-41||FC,IHC,IP,WB|
|PE anti-rat CD172a (SIRPα)||OX-41||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.