- 76-2-11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD8a, Leu2 T-lymphocyte antigen, LEU2, MAL, T8, CD8α
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD8 is a 35 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein and is expressed as either a CD8αα homodimer or a CD8αβ heterodimer. It functions as a MHC Class I co-receptor for antigen recognition. It is highly expressed in thymocytes, cytotoxic T-cells, and NK cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2924500 (BioLegend Cat. No. 251203)
AB_2924500 (BioLegend Cat. No. 251204)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, expressed as CD8αα homodimer or a CD8αβ heterodimer
Thymocytes, suppressor/cytotoxic subpopulation of peripheral T cells
- Co-receptor, stabilizes MHC Class I-TCR interaction
- T-cell receptors, MHC-I
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Wang W, et al. 2015. Mol Genet Genomics. 290:1447-56.
- Gene ID
- 396627 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD8 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-pig CD8||76-2-11||FC|
|PE anti-pig CD8||76-2-11||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.