- 10B9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Podocalyxin is sialomucin, most closely related to CD34 and endoglycan, expressed by kidney podocytes, hematopoietic progenitors, vascular endothelia, and a subset of neurons. It regulates both cell adhesion and cell morphology and plays an essential role in the formation of podocyte foot processes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- OSM-dependent endothelial-like cell line, LO
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Onitsuka, I., et al., 2010. Gastroenterology, 138:1525-1535.
- Doyonnas, R., et al., 2005. Blood, 105:4170-4178.
- Minegishi, N., et al., 2003. Blood, 102:896-905.
- Minehata, K., et al., 2002. Blood, 99:2360-2368.
- Doyonnas, R., et al., 2001. J. Exp. Med., 194:13-28.
- Hara, T., et al., 1999. Immunity, 11:567-578.
AB_2922457 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107903)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein, sialoglycoprotein
Apical cell membrane, membrane raft
- Cell adhesion, cell migration
- Forms a complex with EZR and SLC9A3R2
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Immunology
- Antigen References
- Refaeli I, et al. 2020. Scientific Reports 10:9419
- Economou C, et al. 2004. J Cell Sci (2004) 117 (15): 3281–94.
- Cait J, et al. 2019. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 116 (10) 4518-4527
- Doyonnas R, et al. 2005. Blood. 105(11):4170-8
- Zhang H, et al. 2014. Stem Cells. 32(1):191-203
- Gene ID
- 27205 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podocalyxin on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse Podocalyxin||10B9||FC, IHC-F|
|PE anti-mouse Podocalyxin||10B9||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.