- H132 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vβ13.2 chain
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The Vβ13.2 TCR is a variant of the TCR β chain. It belongs to Ig superfamily and is expressed by a subset of peripheral blood T cells and some T cell clones. Vβ expression in humans and mice has been used to study the effects of superantigens and also to examine the repertoires of T cells involved in inflammatory and autoimmune disease. It is reported that Vβ13.2 TCRs possess very unusually long β-chain CDR3 regions and are expressed on CTL specific for the immunodominant human HLA-B8–restricted HIV-1 nef epitope, FLKEKGGL (FL8). CTL expressing V β13.2 TCRs tolerate naturally arising viral variants in the FL8 epitope that escape recognition by other CTL. The clone H132 recognizes the Vβ13.2 allele product but does not react with the Vβ13.1, 13.3, 13.5 and 13.6 allele products of the Vβ13 subfamily.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human TCR Vβ13.2 transfectant
Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
Test format: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (USA origin).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Choi Y, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 88:8357.
- Product Citations
AB_1027668 (BioLegend Cat. No. 333108)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily
- T cells, thymocytes
- Antigen recognition, activation of TCR Vβ13.2 bearing T cells
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Choi Y, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 88:8357.
2. Dong T, et al. 2004. J. Exp. Med. 200:1547.
- Gene ID
- 6957 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR V beta 13.2 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.