- MHK-49 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain kappa
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MHK-49 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ) or heavy chain. The MHK-49 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lockridge JL, et al. 2013. Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant 9:1310-22. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_493612 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316507)
AB_493613 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316508)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 3514 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain kappa on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human Ig light chain κ
Biotin anti-human Ig light chain κ
FITC anti-human Ig light chain κ
PE anti-human Ig light chain κ
APC anti-human Ig light chain κ
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Ig light chain κ
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Ig light chain κ
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Ig light chain κ
Pacific Blue™ anti-human Ig light chain κ
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Ig light chain κ
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Ig light chain κ
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Ig light chain κ
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human Ig light chain κ
Purified anti-human Ig light chain κ (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Ig light chain κ
TotalSeq™-A0894 anti-human Ig light chain κ
TotalSeq™-C0894 anti-human Ig light chain κ
TotalSeq™-B0894 anti-human Ig light chain κ
TotalSeq™-D0894 anti-human Ig light chain κ
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Ig light chain κ