|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse CD117 (c-Kit)+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with a PE conjugated anti-mouse CD117 (c-Kit) antibody and then magnetic Mouse anti-PE Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD117 (c-Kit)+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480145:
• 1 vial containing 100 μL of TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32) antibody
• 1 vial containing 200 µL of PE anti-mouse CD117 (c-Kit) antibody (clone 2B8)
• 1 vial containing 200 µL of Mouse anti-PE Nanobeads
For Cat# 480146:
• 1 vial containing 1 mL of TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32) antibody
• 2 vials containing 1 mL each of PE anti-mouse CD117 (c-Kit) antibody (clone 2B8)
• 2 vials containing 1 mL each of Mouse anti-PE Nanobeads
- Cocktail: Phosphate-buffered solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2 with stabilizer. Particle: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
10 µL of PE anti-mouse CD117 (c-Kit) antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
10 µL of Mouse anti-PE Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse CD117 (c-Kit)+ cells from mouse bone marrow.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 4x
Nanobead dilution to use in column: 8x
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.