- 10F.9G2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B7-H1, PD-L1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD274, also known as B7-H1 or programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1), is a 40 kD type I transmembrane protein and a member of the B7 family within the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily. It is expressed on T cells, B cells, NK cells, dendritic cells, IFN-γ activated endothelial cells, and monocytes. B7-H1 is one of the ligands of PD-1. The interaction of B7-H1 with PD-1 plays an important role in the inhibition of T cell responses. Other studies have shown that B7-H1 is able to costimulate T cell growth and cytokine production. CD274 is involved in costimulation essential for T cell proliferation and production of IL-10 and IFN-γ, in an IL-2-dependent and a PD-1-independent manner. Its interaction with PD-1 inhibits T cell proliferation and cytokine production.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <1.0 EU/mg of the protein. (<0.1 pg/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The GoInVivo™ antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This GoInVivo™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume or 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
For in vivo and in vitro applications, we recommend to perform a pilot experiment to determine the optimal concentration to use for each particular experiment.
- Application Notes
GoInVivo™ products are guaranteed to be pathogen-free based on the IDEXX BioResearch IMPACT test via PCR. For a full listing of pathogens tested, visit the GoInVivo™ Webpage.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence4 and blocking6,7,8,9, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections11, 12.
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Maier H, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:2714.
- Meng Q, et al. 2006. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 47:4444. PubMed
- Scarlett UK, et al. 2012. J Exp Med. 209:495. PubMed
- Grabie N, et al. 2007. Circulation 116:2062. (IF)
- Paterson AM, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1097.
- Channappanavar R, et al. 2012. PLoS One 7:e39757. (Block)
- Schreiber HA, et al. 2010. PLoS One 5:e11453. (Block) PubMed
- Muthumani K, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:2932. (Block) PubMed
- Cripps JG, et al. 2010. Hepatology 52:1350. (Block) PubMed
- Murakami R, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:73270. PubMed
- Riella LV, et al. 2011. Am. J. Transplant 11:832-40. (IHC)
- Grabie N, et al. 2007. Circulation 116:2062-71. (IHC)
- Lei GS, et al. 2015. Infect Immun. 83:572. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2566281 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124328)
AB_2566282 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124329)
AB_2566283 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124330)
AB_2566092 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124325)
AB_2566093 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124326)
AB_2566094 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124327)
- 40 kD type I transmembrane protein member of B7 family within the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily
T cells, B cells, NK cells, dendritic cells, IFN-γ activated endothelial cells, and monocytes
- PD-1 (PDCD1)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sharpe A, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:239.
2. Dong H, et al. 1999. Nat. Med. 5:1365.
3. Freeman G, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 192:1027.
- Gene ID
- 60533 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD274 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Biotin anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PE anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
APC anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
GoInVivo™ Purified anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Spark Red™ 718 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)