- AD2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V B-CD73.3
- Other Names
- Ecto-5'-nucleotidase, E.C188.8.131.52, L-VAP-2, NT5E, 5'-NT
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD73 is a 70 kD glycophosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked 5'-nucleotidase, which is also known as ecto-5'-nucleotidase. It converts adenosine monophosphate (AMP) to adenosine. CD73 is expressed on subsets of T and B cells, mesenchymal stem cells, follicular dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells. It has been reported that CD73 costimulates T cell activation, and mediates adhesion of lymphocytes to follicular dendritic cells and endothelial cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 785™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 785™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 785 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 785™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include:immunofluorescence3.
clone AD2 has been noted to induce clustering and internalization of CD73 in vivo and inhibit metastasis in a murine breast cancer xenograft model4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nakamura T, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:6933.
- Liao J, et al. 2011. J Endod. 37:1217. PubMed
- Touboul C, et al. 2013. J. Transl. Med. 11:28. (IF)
- Terp MG, et al. 2013. J Immunol. 191: 4165-73 (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2687233 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344027)
AB_2687234 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344028)
- GPI-linked 5'-nucleotidase, 70 kD
Subsets of T cells and B cells, mesenchymal stem cells, follicular dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells
- Catalyses dephosphorylation of adenosine monophosphate, costimulates T cell activation, mediates adhesion of lymphocytes to follicular dendritic cells and endothelial cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and stromal Cell Molecules:the CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication.
2. Airas L and Jalkanen S, et al. 1996. Blood 88:1755.
3. Gutensohn W, et al. 1995. Cell Immunol. 161:213.
4. Airas L, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 182:1603.
- Gene ID
- 4907 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD73 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
Purified anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
PE anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
APC anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
Biotin anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
TotalSeq™-A0577 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
TotalSeq™-C0577 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
TotalSeq™-B0577 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)
TotalSeq™-D0577 anti-human CD73 (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase)