- MIH43 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- VTCN1, B7h.5
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
B7-H4, also known as VTCN1, is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the B7 family. Its extracellular region consists of one IgV-like and one IgC-like domain. B7-H4 expression has been reported on activated T cells, B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells. On T cells, B7-H4 inhibits proliferation, cytokine secretion, and cytotoxicity. B7-H4 is also expressed by different carcinomas including renal, gastric, breast, ovarian and melanoma. Its expression is associated with a poor prognosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC/Fire™ 750 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) includes immunofluorescence2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Quandt D, et al. 2011. Clin. Cancer Res. 17:3100.
- Smith JB, et al. 2014. Gynecol. Oncol. 134:181. (FC, IF)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the B7 family, one IgV-like, one IgC-like domain
Activated T cells, B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells; different cancer types including melanoma, renal, gastric, breast and ovarian
- Inhibits T cell proliferation, cytokine secretion, and development of cytotoxicity
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Antigen References
1. Fauci JM, et al. 2012. Gynecol. Oncol. 127:420.
2. Chen C, et al. 2012. J. Immunother. 35:354.
3. Guo G, et al. 2012. Clin. Rheumatol. 31:271.
4. Arigami T, et al. 2010. J. Surg. Oncol. 102:748.
- Gene ID
- 79679 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about B7-H4 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.