- 90 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse bone marrow pre-B cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2616967 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102727)
AB_2616968 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102728)
- ADP-ribosyl hydrolase, 42 kD
B cells, NK cells, T cell subset, brain, muscle, kidney
- Regulation of cellular activation/proliferation, adhesion, metabolism of cADPR and NAADP
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Shubinsky G, et al. 1997. Immunity 7:315.
3. Cesano A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1106.
4. Cockayne DA, et al. 1998. Blood 92:1324.
- Gene ID
- 12494 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.