- DIH4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ST2, ST2L, IL-1R1
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-33Ra, also known as ST2 or IL-1RL1 is a member of the Toll/IL-1 receptor family. It binds IL-33 and is structurally similar to IL-1R1. Two forms of the protein exist – soluble form known as ST2 and membrane anchored form known as ST2L. The membrane form is expressed by Th2 cells and bone marrow derived mast cells whereas the soluble form is expressed by serum-stimulated fibroblasts.
Blocking with anti-ST2 antibodies has been shown to alleviate experimental arthritis and airway inflammation. The IL-33-ST2 axis has been reported to be important across a range of diseases including asthma, allergies and cardiac disease.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-33Rα-hFcγ 1 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hashiguchi M, et al. 2014. Eur. J. Immunology. (FC, Block) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2728174 (BioLegend Cat. No. 146605)
AB_2728175 (BioLegend Cat. No. 146606)
- Approximately 63kD, IL-1 receptor family member, single pass type I membrane protein
Mast cells, Th2 cells and fibroblasts
- Interacts with IL-33 and recruits MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6 followed by phosphorylation of the MAP/ERK pathway
- Interacts with MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6
- Cell Type
- Mast cells, Th2, Fibroblasts
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Yanagisawa K, et al. 1993. FEBS Lett. 318:83.
- Schmitt E, et al. 1990. Cytokine. 6:407.
- Yanagisawa K, et al. 1992. FEBS Lett. 302:51.
- Takagi T, et al. 1993. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1178:194.
- Gene ID
- 17082 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-33Ralpha on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.