- W17037B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-31, mainly produced by activated CD4+ T cells, is a helical cytokine belonging to the gp130/IL-6 cytokine family. IL-31 is closely related in structure to IL-6, IL-11, and IL-27. Binding of IL-31 to its receptor activates JAK/STAT, PI3K/AKT, and MAPK pathways. IL-31 acts on a broad range of immune and non-immune cells and thus possesses potential pleiotropic physiological functions, such as regulating hematopoiesis and immune response. Transgenic mice overexpressing IL-31 developed severe dermatitis, indicating that IL-31 is involved in skin immunity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse IL-31
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC – Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2910331 (BioLegend Cat. No. 160705)
- Member of IL-6 family of cytokines
Subset of CD4 T cells
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells, Th2, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- McCandless EE, et al. 2014. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 157:42.
- Arai I, et al. 2013. Exp. Dermatol. 22:669.
- Dai X, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e67666.
- Stott B, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:446.
- Hartmann K, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:232.
- Baron JM and Lüscher B. 2012. Acta. Derm. Venereol. 92:5
- Gene ID
- 76399 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-31 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-mouse IL-31||W17037B||ICFC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse IL-31||W17037B||ICFC|
|APC anti-mouse IL-31||W17037B||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IL-31||W17037B||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.