Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- CD7-6B7 (See other available formats)
- IV T-164
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD7 is a 40 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as gp40. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily found on T cells, NK cells, thymocytes, hematopoietic progenitors, and monocytes (weakly). CD7 crosslinking induces a calcium flux in T lymphocytes, presumably as a result of cytoplasmic domain association with PI3-kinase. CD7 costimulation can induce cytokine secretion and modulate cellular adhesion.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA) and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 25 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
- Recommended Usage
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2650637 (BioLegend Cat. No. 982702)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 40 kD
T cells, NK cells, thymocytes, hematopoietic progenitors, myeloid leukemic cell subsets
- T cell activation
- Cytoplasmic domain associates with P13-kinase
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Leukemia, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte Antigen FactsBook. Academic Press Inc. San Diego.
2. Stillwell R, et al. 2001. Immunol. Res. 24:31.
3. Rabinowich H, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 152:517.
- Gene ID
- 924 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD7 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend manufacture antibodies at GMP grade?
BioLegend antibodies and reagents that carry the IVD or ASR designation are manufactured in a registered GMP facility, while our other products are manufactured under ISO 13485 certification. Both environments provide high quality products. To learn more about our quality standards visit our Quality Control page at: https://www.biolegend.com/QC.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.