Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- V NK80
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD16 is known as low affinity IgG receptor III (FcγRIII). It is expressed as two distinct forms (CD16a and CD16b). CD16a (FcγRIIIA) is a 50-65 kD polypeptide-anchored transmembrane protein. It is expressed on the surface of NK cells, activated monocytes, macrophages, and placental trophoblasts in humans. CD16b (FcγRIIIB) is a 48 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored protein. Its extracellular domain is over 95% homologous to that of CD16a, and it is expressed specifically on neutrophils. CD16 binds aggregated IgG or IgG-antigen complex which functions in NK cell activation, phagocytosis, and antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Capuchin Monkey, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Marmoset, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus, Sooty Mangabey, Squirrel Monkey
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 100 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
- Antigen References
1. Fleit H, et al. 1982. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 79:3275.
2. Stroncek D, et al. 1991. Blood 77:1572.
3. Wirthmueller U, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 175:1381.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.