- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PTX-3, Pentraxin 3, TSG-14, TNFAIP5, Tumor Necrosis Factor Inducible Gene 14 Protein, Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha-Induce Protein 5, TNF Alpha-Induced Protein 5
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA). The kit contains a monoclonal capture antibody and biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for human PTX3. BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set contains the components necessary for the accurate quantification of natural and recombinant human PTX3. The set is designed for cost-effective and accurate quantification of human PTX3 in cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other biological fluids. BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets are sensitive, accurate, and robust.Product Details
- Kit Contents
- Human PTX3 ELISA MAXTM Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human PTX3 ELISA MAXTM Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human PTX3 Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution D
- Coating Buffer B (5X)
- Assay Diluent B (5X)
- Lot-Specific Certificate of Analysis/ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set Protocol
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- 17.1 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 70.3-4,500 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20, pH=7.4). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (e.g. 2N H2SO4) Biolegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Sealer: BioLegend Cat. No. 423601 is recommended
- Absorbent paper
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.