- QA17A04 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HNK-1, NK-1, Leu-7, B3GAT1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD57, also known as HNK-1, NK-1, and Leu-7 is a 100-115 kD oligosaccharide antigenic determinant expressed on a variety of proteins, lipids, and chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans. CD57 is expressed on a subset of peripheral blood lymphocytes, including NK cells and CD8+ T cells, and is also expressed on neural cells and striated muscle. CD57 is not expressed on red blood cells, granulocytes, monocytes, or platelets. While the function of CD57 is unknown, binding to L-selectin, P-selectin, and a fragment of laminin suggests that CD57 may be involved in cell-matrix interactions. CD57 is increased in some disease states associated with CD4/CD8 imbalances (AIDS, autoimmune disease, viral infections, and allograft transplants).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Membrane extract of human lymphoblastoid cell line HSB-2.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2750337 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393309)
AB_2750338 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393310)
- Oligosaccharide antigenic determinant present on a variety of proteins, lipds, and chrondroitin sulfate proteoglycans, 100-115 kD. The antigen is convserved across species.
NK cells, subset of CD8+ T cells, neural cells, striated muscle
- Binds to L-selectin and P-selectin in a calcium-dependent manner, also binds to second globular domain of E8 laminin fragment.
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Schubert J, et al. 1989. In Leucocyte Typing IV (Knapp W, ed) Oxford University Press Oxford pp 711-714.
- Palmer BE, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:8415.
- Schachner M, et al. 1995. Trends Neurosci. 18:183.
- Wood KL, et al. 2005. Clin. Immunol. 117:294.
- Gene ID
- 27087 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD57 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC,IHC-P|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|APC anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|PE anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A04||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
APC anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
PE anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
TotalSeq™-C0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
TotalSeq™-A0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
TotalSeq™-B0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0168 anti-human CD57 Recombinant Antibody