- RMM-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin M
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgM is the first immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response. Surface IgM is expressed on the majority of mature B cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The RMM-1 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane immunoglobulin M in all tested mouse haplotypes (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. Some formats of the RMM-1 antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tertilt C, et al. 2009. Infect. Immun. 77:3044. (ELISA) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2563478 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406525)
AB_2563479 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406526)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.