- 11C1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNFRSF13C, BAFF-R, BAFFR, BR3, BAFF Receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B cell-activating factor receptor (BAFF-R) is a 19 kD type III membrane protein. It belongs to TNFR superfamily, also known as TNFRSF member 13C (TNFRSF13C), BAFF receptor 3 (BR3), or CD268. BAFF-R is expressed on mature B cells, B cell lymphoma, and T cell subset. BAFF-R is the major receptor for BAFF/BLys (or TALL-1, THANK) which binds to TACI and BCMA as well. The interaction of BAFF with BAFF-R promotes NF-κB activation and plays predominant roles in B-cell maturation and survival as well as costimulates T cell activation and proliferation. TRAF3 is a BAFF-R intracellularly associated protein, which negatively regulates BAFF-R-mediated NF-κB activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BAFF-R-L1.2 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ng LG, et al.2004. J. Immunol. 173:807. (FC IHC)
- Personal communication. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2565590 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316917)
AB_2565591 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316918)
- Type III transmembrane protein, TNF receptor superfamily, 19 kD
Mature B cells, B cell lymphoma, T cell subset
- Induce B cell proliferation and immunoglobulin secretion, costimulate T cell activation
- BAFF/BLys, associate with TRAF3
- Cell Type
- B cells, Leukemia, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thompson JS, et al. 2001. Science 293:2108.
2. Ng LG, et al.2004. J. Immunol. 173:807.
3. Rodig SJ, et al. 2005. Human Pathol. 36:1113.
4. Ye Q, et al. 2004. Eur. J. Immunol. 34:2750.
5. Kayagaki N, et al. 2002 Immunity 17:515.
- Gene ID
- 115650 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD268 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC,IHC-P|
|FITC anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC|
|PE anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R, BAFFR)||11C1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R, BAFFR)||11C1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0215 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0215 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0215 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)||11C1||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
FITC anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
PE anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R, BAFFR)
APC anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R, BAFFR)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
Biotin anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
TotalSeq™-A0215 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
TotalSeq™-C0215 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)
TotalSeq™-B0215 anti-human CD268 (BAFF-R)