- 1A1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNFRSF13B, CD267, Transmembrane Activator and CAML Interactor (TACI)
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TACI, Transmembrane Activator CAML (calcium modulator and cyclophilin ligand) Interactor, is a 32 kD type III transmembrane protein. It belongs to TNF receptor superfamily, known as TNFRSF member 13B (TNFRSF13B) or CD267. TACI is expressed on B cells, and myeloma cells. TACI contains 2 cysteine-rich domains (CRDs). Recent studies, however, have shown that another shorter form (TACI_d2) of TACI exists wherein the N-terminal CRD is removed by alternative splicing. TACI_d2 contains full affinity for its ligands. Several proteins (BAFF/BLys, APRIL, Syndecan-2) have been identified as TACI ligands. The interaction of TACI with its ligands induces activation of the transcription factors NFAT, AP1, and NF-κ B and plays a crucial role in humoral immunity by negative regulation of B cell proliferation and survival.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TACI-transfected RBL cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ng LG, et al.2004. J. Immunol. 173:807. (FC)
- Lougaris V, et al. 2012. Hum Immunol. 73:836. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_2565248 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311907)
AB_2565249 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311908)
- Type III transmembrane protein, TNF receptor superfamily, 32 kD
B cells, meyloma cells
- Negative regulation of B cell function
- BAFF/BLys, April, Syndecan-2
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Gross JA, et al. 2000. Nature 404:995.
2. Wu Y, et al. 2000. J. Biol Chem. 275:35478.
3. Yan M, et al. 2001. Nat. Immunol. 2:638.
4. Hymowitz A, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:7218.
5. Bischof D, et al. 2006. BLOOD 107:3235.
- Gene ID
- 23495 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD267 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||FC|
|PE anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0247 anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0247 anti-human CD267 (TACI)||1A1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0247 anti-human CD267 (TACI) Antibody||1A1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD267 (TACI)
Biotin anti-human CD267 (TACI)
PE anti-human CD267 (TACI)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD267 (TACI)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD267 (TACI)
APC anti-human CD267 (TACI)
TotalSeq™-A0247 anti-human CD267 (TACI)
TotalSeq™-C0247 anti-human CD267 (TACI)
TotalSeq™-B0247 anti-human CD267 (TACI) Antibody