- MMD3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD209 antigen-like protein A, dendritic cell-specific ICAM-3-grabbing non-integrin, CIRE, CD209, CDSIGN
- Mouse IgG2c
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD209a, is also known as Dendritic Cell-Specific Intercellular adhesion molecule 3 (ICAM-3)-Grabbing Nonintegrin (DC-SIGN) and CIRE. CD209a is the mouse homolog of human CD209, and is expressed on myeloid dendritic cells, placental macrophages, liver and placental endothelial cells. CD209 binds to ICAM-3 (CD50), ICAM-2 (CD102), and Butyrophilin (BTN2A1), and mediates dendritic cell migration and T cell proliferation. It plays a critical role in capturing and internalizing pathogens such as Streptococcus pneumoniae.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a purified extracellular domain of mouse CD209a (DC-SIGN)-IgG1 Fc fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 μg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The antibody will bind to both C57 and Balb/C mouse tissues.
- Product Citations
AB_2721636 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833003)
AB_2721637 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833004)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Cai M, et al. 2016. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 317-25.
2. Ponichtera HE, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 4655-65.
- Gene ID
- 170786 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD209a on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.