- MMD3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD209 antigen-like protein A, dendritic cell-specific ICAM-3-grabbing non-integrin, CIRE, CD209, CDSIGN
Covance Catalog# MMS-5224
- Mouse IgG2c
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD209a, is also known as Dendritic Cell-Specific Intercellular adhesion molecule 3 (ICAM-3)-Grabbing Nonintegrin (DC-SIGN) and CIRE. CD209a is the mouse homolog of human CD209, and is expressed on myeloid dendritic cells, placental macrophages, liver and placental endothelial cells. CD209 binds to ICAM-3 (CD50), ICAM-2 (CD102), and Butyrophilin (BTN2A1), and mediates dendritic cell migration and T cell proliferation. It plays a critical role in capturing and internalizing pathogens such as Streptococcus pneumoniae.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a purified extracellular domain of mouse CD209a (DC-SIGN)-IgG1 Fc fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• FC: 1 μg/test
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in Flow Cytometry (FC).
FC Positive Control: Mouse splenocytes
- Product Citations
AB_2564962 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833001)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.