- Basophil/2D7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Basophil/2D7 mAb specifically recognizes the human basophil population. The antigen that this antibody binds is present in cell granules but its identity is still unknown.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Lysates of purified basophils
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications for the relevant formats include: immunofluorescence staining7, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections1 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections1-6.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kepley CL, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:6548. (IHC)
- Irani AM, et al. 1998. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 1998 101:354. (IHC)
- Agis H, et al. 2006. J. Clin. Pathol. 59:396. (IHC)
- Plager DA, et al. 2006. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 117:626. (IHC)
- Sperr WR, et al. 2001. Blood 98:2200. (IHC)
- Aichberger KJ, et al. 2006. Blood 108:3538. (IHC)
- Kepley CL, et al. 1998. J. Allergy Clin. Immun. 102:304. (IF)
AB_11125171 (BioLegend Cat. No. 346206)
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Gene ID
- View information about Basophil on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.