- 3E12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NRP-1, VEGFR165 receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD304, also known as neuropilin-1, is a 140 kD type I transmembrane protein. Its extracellular region contains two CUB, two FV/FVIII, and one MAM domain. It is expressed by natural regulatory T cells (nTreg), a subset of invariant natural killer T cells (iNKT), endothelial cells, and neurons. Neuropilin-1 stabilizes the interaction between Tregs and dendritic cells, contributes to the recruitment of tumor-infiltrating Tregs in response to tumor-derived VEGF, and influences the process of angiogenesis and axon guidance. The ligands of CD304 are VEGF165 and semaphorin-3A.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Extracellular region of mouse CD304
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2562358 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145209)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 140 kD, 2 complement binding domains (CUB), 2 coagulation factor V/VIII homology domains (FV/FVIII), one meprin, A5, receptor tyrosine phosphatase domain (MAM)
Natural regulatory T cells (nTreg), subset of invariant natural killer T cells (iNKT), endothelial cells, neurons
- Angiogenesis, axon guidance, modulation of the immune response
- VEGF165, semaphorin-3A
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Neurons, NKT cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cancer Biomarkers, Cardiovascular Biology, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adaptor Proteins, Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Yadav M, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:1713.
2. Weiss JM, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:1723.
3. Hansen W, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:2001.
4. Milpied P, et al. 2011. Blood 118:2993.
- Gene ID
- 18186 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD304 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.