- W15099A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNFR-I, TNFRSF1A, P55, P60
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD120a, also known as tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 (TNF-R1) is 55 kD member of tumor necrosis receptor superfamily (TNFRSF) which which upon binding tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α), homotrimerizes to interact death domain of TRADD. CD120a, in association with TRADD, leads to activation of NF-κB signaling, in addition to apoptotic and inflammatory responses.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human CD120a transfectant cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2650932 (BioLegend Cat. No. 369908)
- 55 kD, single pass type 1 membrane protein, TNFR superfamily.
Granulocytes, monocytes, and lymphocytes.
- Homotrimerizes upon binding TNF, activates apoptotic and NF-κB signaling.
- TNF-α, LTα (TNF-β)
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Monocytes, Lymphocytes, Neutrophils, Eosinophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Loetscher H, et al. 1990. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:3127.
2. Crowe PD, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 264:707.
3. Aggarwal BB, et al. 1985. J. Biol. Chem. 260:2345.
4. Chan FK, et al. 2000. Science. 288:2351.
5. Sugano M, et al. 2002. Atherosclerosis 162:77.
6. Cottin V, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4095.
7. Barnhart BC, Peter ME. 2003. Cell. 114:148.
- Gene ID
- 7132 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD120a on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Purified anti-human CD120a||W15099A||FC|
|PE anti-human CD120a||W15099A||FC|
|APC anti-human CD120a||W15099A||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD120a||W15099A||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.