- 30-F11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T200, Ly-5, LCA
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45 is a 180-240 kD glycoprotein also known as the leukocyte common antigen (LCA), T200, or Ly-5. It is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, expressed on all hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets. There are different isoforms of CD45 that arise from variable splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6, which encode A, B, and C determinants, respectively. CD45 plays a key role in TCR and BCR signal transduction. These isoforms are very specific to the activation and maturation state of the cell as well as cell type. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, and Thy-1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
IP, CMCD, IHC, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone 30-F11 reacts with all isoforms and both CD45.1 and CD45.2 alloantigens of CD45.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation3, complement-dependent cytotoxicity1,5, immunohistochemistry (acetone-fixed frozen sections, zinc-fixed paraffin-embedded sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)4,6, Western blotting7, and spatial biology (IBEX)10,11. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 103163 and 103164).
- Application References
- Podd BS, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:6532. (FC, CMCD) PubMed
- Haynes NM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5099. (FC)
- Ledbetter JA, et al. 1979. Immunol. Rev. 47:63. (IP)
- Simon DI, et al. 2000. J. Clin. Invest. 105:293. (IHC)
- Seaman WE. 1983. J. Immunol. 130:1713. (CMCD)
- Cornet A, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:13306. (IHC)
- Tsuboi S and Fukuda M. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:30680. (WB) PubMed
- Liu F, et al. 2012. Blood. 119:3295. PubMed
- Pelletier AN, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:5561. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2819789 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103163)
AB_2819790 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103164)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
All hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, Thy-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD45 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse CD45
Biotin anti-mouse CD45
FITC anti-mouse CD45
PE anti-mouse CD45
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD45
Purified anti-mouse CD45
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD45
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD45
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD45
PerCP anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD45
Purified anti-mouse CD45 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD45
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD45
TotalSeq™-A0096 anti-mouse CD45
TotalSeq™-B0096 anti-mouse CD45
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD45
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD45
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD45
TotalSeq™-C0096 anti-mouse CD45
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD45
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD45
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD45
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD45
Spark Violet™ 538 anti-mouse CD45
Spark YG™ 593 anti-mouse CD45
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse CD45 Antibody