- 93 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Fcγ R III/II, Ly-17
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- 5 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD16 is the low affinity IgG Fc receptor III (FcR III) and CD32 is FcR II. CD16/CD32 are expressed on B cells, monocytes/macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, mast cells, and dendritic cells. The Fc receptors bind antibody-antigen immune complexes and mediate adaptive immune responses. TruStain FcX™ is specific to the common epitope of CD16/CD32. It is useful for blocking non-specific binding of immunoglobulin to the Fc receptors.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The CD16/32 antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
For blocking of Fc receptors in flow cytometric analysis, pre-incubate the cells with TruStain FcX™ at 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume for 5-10 minutes on ice prior to immunostaining. It is not necessary to wash cells between these blocking and immunostaining steps.
- Application References
- Oliver AM, et al. 1999. Hybridoma 18:113.
- Brummel R and Lenert P. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:2429. PubMed
- Terrazas LI, et al. 2005. Intl. J. Parasitology. 35:1349.
- Clements JL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:905. PubMed
- Flores M, et al. 2008. FASEB J. 22:3661. PubMed
- Ge XN, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:1205. PubMed
- Maseda D, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:1036. PubMed
- Lewis ND, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:3533. PubMed
- Bonne-Annee S, et al. 2013. Infect Immun. 81:3346. PubMed
- Parlane NA, et al. 2013. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 30:122. PubMed
- Jarajapu YP, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:93965. PubMed
- Matthews JA, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:97707. PubMed
- Resa-Infante P, et al. 2014. J Virol. 88:8166. PubMed
- Gillis TP, et al. 2014. Infect Immun. 82:3900. PubMed
- Minkah N, et al. 2015. J Virol. 89:3366. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1574973 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101319)
AB_1574975 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101320)
- Ig superfamily, 40-60 kD
B cells, monocyte/macrophages, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, dendritic cells
- Low affinity receptors for IgG
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Gene ID
- 14130 View all products for this Gene ID 14131 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD16/32 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.