- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse CD90.2 Positive Selection, CD90.2 Positive selection, EasySep™ Mouse CD90.2 Positive Selection Kit II, EasySep™ Mouse CD90.2/Thy 1.2 Positive Selection Kit, MagniSort™ Mouse CD90.2 Positive Selection Kit, Miltenyi CD90.2 MicroBeads, mouse
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse CD90.2+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with biotin conjugated anti-mouse CD90.2 antibody followed by Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD90.2+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat. No. 480101:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Biotin anti-mouse CD90.2 antibody (clone 30-H12)
- 1 vial containing 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480102:
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Biotin anti-mouse CD90.2 antibody (clone 30-H12)
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
Cocktail: Phophate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2 with stabilizer.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated wtih biotin under optimal conditions.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Volume of Streptavidin Nanobeads should be adjusted depending on starting percentage of CD90.2+ cells to be isolated. Use the table below as an example when working with a cell mixture of C57BL/6 (CD90.2+) and FVB/NJ (CD90.2-) mice. For 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer, use the following volumes:
C57BL/6 + FVB/NJ Mixture (spleen)
Starting CD90.2 Frequency
Optimal Nanobeads Volume
10% C57BL/6 + 90% FVB/NJ
25% C57BL/6 + 75% FVB/NJ
50% C57/BL/6 + 50% FVB/NJ
75% C57BL/6 + 25% FVB/NJ
The volumes indicated in the table are for the use of MojoSort™ magnet (Cat. No. 480019/480020). For low frequency cells, pre-dilute the Streptavidin Nanobeads in order to pipette a minimum of 5 µl of any solution. For example, to isolate CD90.2+ cells from a mixture of 25% C57BL/6 and 75% FVB/NJ, pre-dilute 10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads in 90 µl of MojoSort™ buffer (Cat. No. 480017) and add 7.7 µl of that dilution per sample. Avoid working with small volumes.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse CD90.2+ cells from lymphoid tissue.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 6X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 13X
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD90.2 on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.