- AA10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β-3 Tubulin, Neuronal class III beta-tubulin, β3-tub
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Tubulin is the main component of microtubules. In adults, tubulin beta 3 (TUBB3) is primarily expressed in neurons and is commonly used as a neuronal marker. It plays an important role in neuronal cell proliferation and differentiation. Mutations in this gene cause congenital fibrosis of the type 3 extraocular muscles. Tubulin beta 3 (TUBB3) is also found in a wide range of tumors. Studies indicate that it is a predictive and prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 1.25 - 5.0 μg/ml is recommended. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.25 - 5.0 µg/ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2632699 (BioLegend Cat. No. 657412)
- 450 amino acids with predicted molecular weight of 50 kD
- Plays important roles in neuronal cell proliferation and differentiation
- Alpha tubulin, kinesin and dynein
- Cell Type
- Mature Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Katsetos CD, et al. 2003. J. Child Neurol. 18:851.
2. Mobarakeh ZT, et al. 2012. Cell Biol. Int. Rep. (2010) 19:e00015.
3. Locher H, et al. 2013. Differentiation. 85:173.
4. Karki R, et al. 2013. Expert Opin. Ther. Targets. 17:461.
5. Mariani M, et al. 2011. Curr. Mol. Med. 11:726.
6. Koh Y, et al. 2009. Ann. Oncol. 20:1414.
- Gene ID
- 10381 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Tubulin beta-3 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.