- 145-2C11 ; RB6-8C5 ; RA3-6B2 ; Ter-119 ; M1/70 ;
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Armenian Hamster IgG, Rat IgG2b, Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The mouse lineage panel has been designed to react with cells from the major hematopoietic cell lineages, such as T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes. The Biotin anti-mouse Lineage Panel is designed for the flow cytometric identification and immune-enrichment of hematopoietic progenitors in mouse bone marrow. Components include anti-mouse CD3, clone 145-2C11; anti-mouse Ly-6G/Ly-6C, clone RB6-8C5; anti-mouse CD11b, clone M1/70; anti-mouse CD45R/B220, clone RA3-6B2; anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid cells, clone Ter-119.
Materials provided (one vial each):
Part No. Description
79748 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
79749 anti-mouse CD11b
79750 anti-mouse Ly-6G/Ly-6C (Gr-1)
79751 anti-mouse CD3e
79752 anti-mouse CD45R/B220
Materials not provided:
1. Isotype Controls
2. Cell Staining Buffer (Cat. No. 420201)
- Antibody Type
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solutions should be stored undiluted at 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
Magnetic particle separation - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of these antibodies is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 2 µl of each antibody per million cells or 2 µl of each antibody per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_11124348 (BioLegend Cat. No. 133307)
T cells, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes
- Cell Type
- B cells, Erythrocytes, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Morrison SJ, et al. 1997. Development 124:1929.
2. Okada S, et al. 1992. Blood 80:3044.
3. Spangrude GJ, et al. 1988. Science 241:58.
4. Spangrude GJ, et al. 1990. Exp Hematol. 18:920.
5. Tan SL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2872.
- Gene ID
- 104231 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Lineage on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.