|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Storage & Handling
- This product is shipped as a dry powder, and requires reconstitution with distilled water prior to use. Store the vial of dry Tandem Stabilizer at room temperature or lower, in a dry place, protected from light. Keep the vial tightly closed. Reconstituted 1000X Tandem Stabilizer can be stored at 4°C protected from light for up to 1 month, or at -20°C for up to 3 months.
- Application Notes
To use, dissolve the contents of the vial with 500 µL of deionized water to make a 1000X stock solution. The stock solution can be stored at 4°C protected from light for up to 1 month. Make a 1X Tandem Stabilizer working solution by diluting the 1000X stock solution into the desired buffer (e.g. Cell Staining Buffer: BioLegend Cat. No. 420201). Mix contents well by inverting several times. Buffers supplemented with Tandem Stabilizer can be used and handled in the same manner as the original buffers (without additive) in their corresponding protocols.Storage of stained, fixed cells in cell staining buffer containing Tandem Stabilizer
- Prepare a 1X working solution with Cell Staining Buffer (BioLegend Cat. No. 420201, or equivalent) from the 1000X stock solution referred to above.
- Use this 1X Tandem Stabilizer working solution to perform the last wash step post-cell staining.
- After centrifugation and discarding wash supernatant, resuspend the pellet in adequate volume of 1X Tandem Stabilizer working solution (i.e. 500 µL in 5 mL FACS tubes);
- Store the samples at 4°C protected from light, for no more than 4 days prior to sample acquisition and analysis.
Note: Overall effectiveness in preventing tandem dye de-coupling using Tandem Stabilizer-supplemented buffers may vary. Users should test the compatibility of the Tandem Stabilizer with the buffers in which to use them in, and determine the effectiveness of the protection and the storage time.
- Gene ID