- N201/35 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- RING-type E3 Ubiquitin Transferase RNF146, Iduna. Ring Finger Protein 146
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ring finger protein 146 (RNF146), also known as Iduna, is a poly-ADP-ribose (PAR)-dependent E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that promotes the degradation of PARsylated proteins. The ability of RNF146 to bind to PAR and thus inhibit PAR dependent cell death, or parthanatos, contributes to its role in DNA repair and cell survival and overall neuroprotective qualities. RNF146 has been identified as an NMDA receptor-induced survival gene that protects against NMDA receptor mediated excitotoxicity and ischemia-induced neuronal injury. RNF146 is a positive regulator of the Wnt/ β-catenin signaling pathway through the ubiquitylation of AXIN following its degradation by tankyrase and has been implicated in embryonic and postnatal osteoblast development, bone remodeling, and energy metabolism via coordination of β-catenin signaling and Hippo pathways within osteoblasts.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full-length mouse Iduna (RNF146) protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone has been tested for IHC and failed.
AB_2904447 (BioLegend Cat. No. 602052)
- RNF146 is a 359 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 39 kD.
Ubiquitously expressed /Nucleus and Cytosol
- Wnt signaling pathway, Ubiquitin conjugation pathway
- Antigen References
- Andrabi S, et al. 2011. Nat. Med. 17:692.
- Kang H, et al. 2011. PNAS. 108:14103.
- Matsumoto Y, et al. 2017. J. Clin. Invest. 127:2612.
- Zhang Y, et al. 2011. Nat. Cell Biol. 13:623.
- Gene ID
- 81847 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Iduna on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-Iduna (RNF146) Antibody||N201/35||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.