- P83G4B6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- DNM1, DNM, DMN-1, dynamin 1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Dynamin-1, also known as DMN-1, is a 100 kD protein with GTPase activity. Dynamin-1 is involved in several intracellular trafficking processes including synaptic vesicle recycling, neurotransmitter reuptake and receptor internalization. In addition, Dynamin-1 may be necessary for the establishment and proper maintenance of mature neuronal structure. Studies have shown that Dynamin-1 is upregulated during new neurite formation. Conversely, Dynamin-1 is downregulated during neurite retraction. Silencing the initiation codon for Dynamin limits the formation of axon-like structures.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human Dynamin-1 (515-750a.a.) expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1:250-1:2500 diluted (0.2 – 2 µg/mL). For immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 1:100-1:250 diluted (2 – 5 µg/mL). It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2716194 (BioLegend Cat. No. 604001)
AB_2716195 (BioLegend Cat. No. 604002)
- 864 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 97 kD.
- Involved in producing microtubule bundles and able to bind and hydrolyze GTP
- Interacts with CAV1, SH3GLB1, SH3GL1, SH3GL2, SH3GL3, PHOCN, PACSIN1, PACSIN2, PACSIN3, SNX9, MYO1E, SNX33, UNC119 and DIAPH1.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
- Obar RA, et al. 1990. Nature. 347:256.
- Chen-Hwang MC, et al. 2002. J Biol Chem. 277:17597.
- Grabs D, et al. 1997. J Biol Chem. 272:13419.
- Wunderlich L, et al. 1999. Cell. Signal. 11:25.
- Gene ID
- 1759 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Dynamin-1 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.