- 1E7.2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Zeta chain associated protein kinase, SYK related tyrosine kinase
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
ZAP-70 is a 70 kD protein tyrosine kinase associated with the zeta chain of the T cell receptor. It is expressed in T cells and NK cells and has been shown to be involved in T cell signaling. Defects in ZAP-70 have been linked to selective T cell defects. The ZAP-70 kinase undergoes multiple phosphorylation events after T cell receptor engagement and interacts with a number of proteins involved in signal transduction. Recently, ZAP-70 has been identified as an important prognostic marker in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL). The 1E7.2 monoclonal antibody recognizes human and mouse ZAP-70 and has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry, Western blotting, and immunoprecipitation.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GST-fusion protein corresponding to residues 282-307 of human ZAP-70
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2, Western blotting2.
This product is for in vitro research use only. It is not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this product to produce products for sale or for diagnostic, therapeutic or drug discovery purposes is prohibited. In order to obtain a license to use this product for commercial purposes, contact The Regents of the University of California.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_314996 (BioLegend Cat. No. 313403)
AB_2304732 (BioLegend Cat. No. 313404)
- Protein tyrosine kinase, contains two SH2 domains, 70 kD
T cells, NK cells, B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL)
- Signal transduction, associates with the T-cell antigen receptor zeta chain tyrosine-based activation motif when phosphorylated. Defects in ZAP-70 causes selective T cell defect
- Binds to CD3 zeta chain, also associates with a variety of proteins including SLA, Fyn, RasGap, Lck, Vav1, and Shc
- Multiple phosphorylation sites (Tyr319 phosphorylation essential for full activity)
- Cell Type
- Leukemia, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Chan AC, et al. 1992. Cell 71:649.
2. Chan AC, et al. 1994. Science 264:1559.
3. Arpaia E, et al. 1994. Cell 76:947.
- Gene ID
- 22637 View all products for this Gene ID 7353 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ZAP-70 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.