- IP26 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- α/β TCR, TCR α/β
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The IP26 antibody reacts with a monomorphic determinant of the α/β T-cell receptor, which is expressed on greater than 95% of normal peripheral blood CD3+ T cells. The α/β TCR recognizes a peptide bound to MHC leading to T-cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: T cell activation. When co-staining with anti-CD3, we recommend using clone UCHT1, since we have confirmed that IP26 does not compete with this clone. Other anti-CD3 clones may compete out the binding of IP26.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_1953256 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306715)
AB_1953257 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306716)
- Ig superfamily, with CD3 forms CD3/TCR complex
T cells, thymocytes
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Marchalonis J, et al. 2002. J. Mol. Recognit. 15:260.
- Gene ID
- 6955 View all products for this Gene ID 6957 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR alpha/beta on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.