- OX-82 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The OX-82 reacts with a 35 kD molecules expressed on myeloid cells and stromal elements from a variety of tissues in the adult rat. This antibody is useful in isolating pluripotent stem cells from rat bone marrow and fetal liver when used in combination with other antibodies.Product Details
- Rat myeloid cells
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Anemic rat bone marrow
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application References
- Crook K, et al. 1996. Dev Immunol 4:235
AB_1236416 (BioLegend Cat. No. 205103)
- A 35 kD molecule expressed on myeloid cells and stroma cells from different tissues of adult rat.
On myeloid cells and stromal elements from a variety of tissues in the adult rat. Rat hematopoietic stem cells are CD71-CD90+ and OX-82+.
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Crook K, et al. 1996. Dev Immunol 4:235
- Gene ID
- 114510 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Myeloid Lineage on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.