- KT3.1.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD3e, T3e
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD3ε is a 20 kD transmembrane protein, also known as CD3 or T3. It is a member of the Ig superfamily and primarily expressed on T cells, NK-T cells, and at different levels on thymocytes during T cell differentiation. CD3ε forms a TCR complex by associating with the CD3δ, γ and ζ chains, as well as the TCR α/β or γ/δ chains. CD3 plays a critical role in TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, and antigen recognition by binding the peptide/MHC antigen complex.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CBAT6 Thymocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application References
- Tomonari K. 1988. Immunogenetics. 28:455. (FC)
AB_2832541 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155617)
- Ig superfamily, forms CD3/TCR complex with CD3δ, γ and ζ subunits and TCR (α/β and γ/δ), 20 kD.
Thymocytes (differentiation dependent), mature T cells, NK-T cells
- TCR signal transduction, T cell activation
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
- Preston S, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Immunol. 27:1911.
- Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
- Weiss A, Littman DR. 1994. Cell. 76:263.
- Gene ID
- 12501 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3e on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.