- CY1G4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T9, Transferrin receptor
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD71 is a 95 kD type II homodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein also known as T9 and transferrin receptor. It is expressed on proliferating cells, reticulocytes, and erythroid precursors. CD71 plays a role in the control of cellular proliferation by facilitating the uptake of iron via ferrotransferrin binding and the recycling of apotransferrin to the cell surface.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NALM-6 pre-B cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_2563116 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334109)
AB_2563117 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334110)
- Transferrin receptor family, type II glycoprotein, 95 kD
Proliferating cells, reticulocytes, erythroid precursors
- Mediates uptake of iron
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Hentze M, et al. 1996. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 93:8175.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Cell Biol. 9:129.
- Gene ID
- 7037 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD71 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.