- B-D48 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PRF1, P1, PFP, HPLH2
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Perforin is a 70 kD cytolytic protein that is expressed in the cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and natural killer (NK) cells. Perforin is one of the major effector molecules used by cytotoxic T cells and NK cells to mediate targeted cell lysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2571970 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353313)
AB_2571971 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353314)
- 70 kD
CTL, NK (cytoplasmic granules)
- Mediates targeted cell lysis.
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lieberman J. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:361.
2. Trapani J, et al. 2002. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2:735.
- Gene ID
- 5551 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Perforin on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|PE anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|APC anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|FITC anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Perforin||B-D48||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Perforin
PE anti-human Perforin
Pacific Blue™ anti-human Perforin
APC anti-human Perforin
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Perforin
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin
FITC anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human Perforin
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Perforin