Cell Staining Buffer is an antibody diluent and cell wash buffer optimized for use in immunofluorescent staining of viable or fixed single cell suspensions. Cell Staining Buffer contains bovine calf serum as a protein carrier to reduce non-specific binding of antibodies and fluorochrome reagents to target cells. It also contains a metabolic inhibitor, sodium azide (NaN3), to inhibit patching and capping of cell surface antigens. To prevent interference in biotin/avidin indirect staining protocols, Cell Staining Buffer is formulated without biotin.Product Details
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ICC, ICFC - Reported in the literature
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Koon HW, et al. 2013. J Vis exp. 68:4208. PubMed.
- Yu DH, et al. 2013. Mol Cell Biol. 33:1845. PubMed.
- Garcia JA, et al. 2013. J Immunol. 191:1063. PubMed
- Lukas S, et al. 2013. J Biomol Screen. 19:407. PubMed
- Murali VK, et al. 2014. J. Virol. 88:903. PubMed
- Kusner LL, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:102231. PubMed
- de Vires M, 2014. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 307:240. PubMed
- Della-Torre E, et al. 2014. Ann Rheum Dis. PubMed
- Dong A, et al. 2015. J Biol Chem. 290:8016. PubMed
- Product Citations
- Cell Type
- Gene ID