- 8.1.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T1a, gp38, stromal cell marker
- Syrian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The mucin-type glycoprotein podoplanin is thought to be involved in the development of the lymphatic vascular system. Podoplanin is named after its expression in the kidney glomerular epithelial cells (podocytes). It has a potential role in tumor progression.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Syrian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry6, and spatial biology (IBEX)8,9.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
- Farr AG, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 176:1477.
- Bekiaris V, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:6768.
- Algars A, et al. 2011. Blood 117:4387. PubMed
- Reis VO, et al. 2012. Immunobiology. 217:831. PubMed
- Kaji C, et al. 2012. Acta. Histochem. Cytochem. 45:227. (IHC)
- Kretschmer S, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e52201. PubMed.
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2814017 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127423)
- 43 Kd glycosylated type-1 transmembrane protein. Mucin-type protein.
Expressed on epithelial and mesothelial cells.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
1. Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
2. Schacht V, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 166:913.
- Gene ID
- 14726 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podoplanin on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Biotin anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC, IHC-F, SB|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||ICC, IHC-F|
|FITC anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1035 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse Podoplanin
Purified anti-mouse Podoplanin
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Podoplanin
PE anti-mouse Podoplanin
APC anti-mouse Podoplanin
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin
FITC anti-mouse Podoplanin
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Podoplanin
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Podoplanin
TotalSeq™-A1035 anti-mouse Podoplanin
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse Podoplanin